The six-week Walk With Ease program teaches you how to safely make physical activity part of your everyday life. The program includes a guidebook and a walking schedule to get you safely moving toward better health.
About the class
Walk With Ease group sessions meet three times a week for six weeks. Trained group exercise leaders begin each session with a pre-walk discussion covering a specific topic related to exercise and arthritis. This is followed by a 10- to 40-minute walk that includes a warm-up and a cool-down.
Benefits of the class
- Reduced pain and discomfort
- Increased balance, strength and walking pace
- Greater confidence in your ability to be physically active
- Improved overall health
Who should take the class
- People with arthritis or other related conditions
- People who want to be active and make walking a regular habit
All Texas Healthy at Home Classes
Prevent Falls Classes
Live Well Classes