Alzheimer’s disease is not a normal part of aging.
About the class
Take this class to learn:
- Difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available for some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
- Better understand the constant struggles affecting those living with dementia through an interactive simulation.
Benefits of the class
Better understand the constant struggles affecting those living with dementia through an interactive simulation.
Who should take the class
- Family caregivers
- 1.5 CEUs provided for free to social workers, licensed professional counselors and registered nurses.
All Texas Healthy at Home Classes
Prevent Falls Classes
Live Well Classes