Proven, practical steps to understand Alzheimer’s and dementia better, feel more confident and competent in caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease or similar dementia illness, and care for yourself while caring for others. For family caregivers, not professionals.
About the class
This free class meets five times for two hours. It provides practical, proven steps to
- Learn how to care for yourself while caring for others
- Understand Alzheimer’s and dementia better
- Learn ways to work with the person’s strengths
- Learn how to address challenging behaviors
- Identify helpful resources
Benefits of the class
- Feel more confident and competent as a caregiver
- Feel less stress
Who should take the class
This class is for family caregivers (not professionals) who care for someone with Alzheimer’s or similar dementia illness.
All Texas Healthy at Home Classes
Prevent Falls Classes
Live Well Classes